Elder Redd's favorite scripture

Elder Redd's favorite missionary scripture

Alma 26:11-12
But Ammon said unto him: I do not boast in my own strength,
nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with
joy, and I will rejoice in my God.
Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak;
therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his
strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought
in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Monday 17 March 2014

Worth it!

January 13

Las Venturas de Elder Rojo: Capitulo 85

Buneos Dias! Escuche que hay mucho nieve alla en Canada! Tristemente casi no hay nada aqui, He escuchado que Colorado es un lugar en donde hace mucho frio, pero no aqui en Denver! En las montanas como Meeker o Rifle si, pero me gusta chistear que el tiempo de frio aqui es como verano en Canada! 

Buneos Days! Hear that much snow there in Canada! Sadly there is almost nothing here, I've heard that Colorado is a place where it is very cold, but not here in Denver! In the mountains as if Meeker or Rifle, but I like chistear that the cold weather is like summer here in Canada!

Well we had a great week last week! We saw some incredible miracles along with some trials. But if we don't have trials in missionary work we'd never grow and those awesome amazing miracles wouldn't vale la pena. Sorry I couldn't think how to say “be worth it” in English for a little bit. Anyways. We saw a lot of amazing things happen.

Miracle number 1: Our investigator Ashley, the fourteen year old little Sister of one of our less actives Eric. She's been going crazy back and forth on everything: reading the scriptures, praying, getting baptized. But this week she told us that she wants to get baptized because she knows it's true and wants to make a covenant with God!

Miracle number 2: We finally found our investigators Roxanne and Javier at home! It was a super crazy experience. They'd been having some family problems, and we went and started teaching them the plan of salvation and they both just softened so much! 

Well Sorry that it's a short one today, but I've got lots of other things to do today!

I love you all so much and I know this church is true!

con mucho amor,


Elder Rojo

No comments:

Post a Comment