Elder Redd's favorite scripture

Elder Redd's favorite missionary scripture

Alma 26:11-12
But Ammon said unto him: I do not boast in my own strength,
nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with
joy, and I will rejoice in my God.
Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak;
therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his
strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought
in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Monday 17 March 2014

Grand Junction YSA


Feb 3

Las Venturas de Elder Rojo: Capitulo 88

Buenos frios familia! Yo se que no tiene sentido pero queria decirlo porque suena chido. Hoy es un dia de lloranza aqui en Colorado porque si no saben se perdieron los Broncos... Jajaja a mi no me importa tanto pero esta bien asi es la vida. Fue bien chido el esta semana porque recibimos mucha nieve! me senti bien a gusto! 

So there is lots of news to tell you all this week, but really not that much now that I think of it. So first off as I mentioned last week I was transferred. I'm now serving in Grand Junction Colorado! specifically the Grand junction 12th ward. It's also a YSA ward. So that's a little strange. But I love it so much! It's definitely a different experience College students and Hispanics have some major differences but shockingly also some striking similarities! So it's a very new experience, and I love it! My companions are Elder McGee. He's from Sacramento California and he's half Korean. i know super funny a Korean with the last name McGee. And Elder Hale. He's from Oregon city Oregon. So this is my fifth trio. Evidently I haven't learned whatever it is Heavenly Father wants me to learn from them. I don't think I'll learn it either, I quite like trios they're a lot of fun! Oh and we're whitewashing.

It's a very interesting combination. Elder Hale is the Grand Junction guru. He's served all over the city so he knows it all pretty well. Elder McGee is the Yogi of the Young Single Adult wards, so he knows what to do with all the college students. And then there's me... ... ... So yeah I guess I'm the crazy one. And I say that being 100% serious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment