Elder Redd's favorite scripture

Elder Redd's favorite missionary scripture

Alma 26:11-12
But Ammon said unto him: I do not boast in my own strength,
nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with
joy, and I will rejoice in my God.
Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak;
therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his
strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought
in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Monday 17 March 2014

Thanksgiving


December 2

Las Venturas de Elder Rojo: Capitulo 79

Buenas tardes! Perdonanme por favor por estar aqui tan tarde! Es que hoy tuvimos una actividad con toda la zona por el dia de preparacion. Ibamos a haver el email antes pero, por tener tantos missioneros en Craig todos las computadoras en la biblioteca ya estaban occupadas! por esto mando tan tarde.

Good afternoon! Please pardon me for being here so late! Is that today we had an activity throughout the area for the day of preparation. We were going to send email before but have so many Missionaries in Craig all the computers in the library and were occupied! by this command so late.

Well last week was pretty interesting. On Monday we were up in Craig because we needed to go to the Craig district's district meeting, And then we did exchanges with the Elders of the Craig 1st Ward. They're both very young missionaries, so it was great to go with them. I was with Elder Hamblin on bikes! that was fun to get some exercise, except that I ripped my pants!!!!! But it's ok it's on the seam so I'll be able to fix it! but despite biking around in the cold with ripped pants that night we had a great day! Then the next morning we had the Sisters Conference. Fortunately that was in Meeker. I still don't understand why President Murdock sends Zone Leaders to a meeting with that many Sisters but I trust that he is inspired! Luckily this time instead of just Elder Stephens and I, Elder Barfield and Elder Gibson joined Elder Condie and I. It was great meeting, we all trained. The funniest part was when the Sister Training Leaders trained on locking your heart. It was very entertaining, we're lucky to have to great STL's in our stake that do a great job with all of the Sisters. Oh yeah if any of you didn't know they now have Sister Leaders called Sister Training Leaders. Sorry to burst your bubble Machistas! The four elders ducked out for the last training and made them all lunch. It was pretty simple because we didn't want to burn it or anything, so we made Pancakes, Eggs, and Hashbrowns. There are pictures of the four of us in the kitchen but I don't have them I will send them to you once I get them though. The bad news is that I spilled strawberries on my other suit pants. So I currently have no suit pants... and there's no drycleaners here in Meeker.

Thursday was thankgiving ofcourse and that's when things went bad, I caught some nasty virus which had me out of commission for the rest of the week blaaaaaqhhh!!! But now I'm better and super excited to get back to missionary work WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!

Anyways I love you all and I know this church is true!

Con Mucho Amor,

Elder Rojo

No comments:

Post a Comment