Elder Redd's favorite scripture

Elder Redd's favorite missionary scripture

Alma 26:11-12
But Ammon said unto him: I do not boast in my own strength,
nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with
joy, and I will rejoice in my God.
Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak;
therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his
strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought
in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Monday 17 March 2014

Member referral


November 4

Las Venturas de Elder Rojo: Capitulo 75

Pues Buenos d-d-dias! Hace un popco de frio aqui hoy! No tanto como en Canada, pero sufficiente que llevo mi Chaqueta!  Nos pone un poco nervioso porque manana son las transferencias y si sigue nevando va ser dificil para manejar a Rifle por la reunion. Pues oramos que las carreteras esten bien y todos los que cambian pueden llegar con bien!

For Buenos d-d-day! It's a little cold here today! Not as much as in Canada, but enough to wear my jacket! We were a little nervous because tomorrow is still snowing and if transfers will be difficult to manage Rifle by the union. Then pray that the roads are well and all that change can come with either!

So as I mentioned tomorrow is transfer day! I'm a little sad because Elder Merrill and Elder Khaky-Kazzazy are both leaving... =( But at least I'm not leaving! I was scared of that, We're opening two new zones and three other Zone Leaders got released, so there's a ton of movement going on. I think almost every zone leader companionship is having a change. I was scared, but luckily I get to stay here in Meeker because I absolutely love it here! I'm excited to keep working with all of the people here which leads me into a few awesome stories from the week!

So on Tuesday Elder Merrill had a really bad fever, thus we had to stay in the apartment. I don't think there's anything worse than staying in your apartment on the mission. It's just absolutely miserable because you want to go do missionary work, and you feel disobedient just sitting around. Not to mention you get BORED OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!!!! But anyways Wednesday morning right before we left the apartment, we got a call from Brother Murray. Ok I haven't told you all about him yet, but Brother Murray is amazing he's one of the two members in the ward who speak Spanish, and he's an amazing member missionary! So he called and told us that he wants us to meet Tony's friend Joe. Well ofcourse we'd love to meet him! So that night we went with Brother Murray and Tony to meet Joe. HE IS SO AWESOME!!!!! He's a really intelligent really open young man who's just amazing he was asking amazing questions and has amazing answers to questions that we ask him. I'm also pretty excited because we're goin to go play basketball with him today, he plays on the high school team and the coach. (who's a Less Active) is going to let us play!

Another amazing miracle was just last night. We were teaching our investigator Kimii who's been on date before but never came to church and was struggling a little bit with keeping commitments. We went and were teaching her. It was such an amazing lesson! The spirit was there so strongly and man it was phenomenal! As we started she told us about how she wants to change her life and dedicate herself more to God. So as we taught about the Gospel of Jesus Christ, she became so excited to come to church, and to read her scriptures everyday! She knows it will bless her and she's so fired up for her baptismal date on the 30th!

Alright well I don't have much time, but I love you all. I know that this is the true church of Jesus Christ. I know that he is at the head of this church and that thtough him all that is unfair about life will be made right if we will follow him.

Con mucho amor,

Elder Rojo 

No comments:

Post a Comment