Elder Redd's favorite scripture

Elder Redd's favorite missionary scripture

Alma 26:11-12
But Ammon said unto him: I do not boast in my own strength,
nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with
joy, and I will rejoice in my God.
Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak;
therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his
strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought
in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Monday 17 March 2014

Back to Work!!

January 6

Las Venturas de Elder Rojo: Capitulo 84

Buenos Dias a todos! Feliz ano nuevo! Espero que todos se encuentren bien y estan feliz para regresar a la escuela y el trabajo! Yo estoy muy feliz que ya llego el fin de todas la vacaciones! Porque impide un poco a la obra misional, es algo que me encanta! Aqui hoy hace un poco de frio, no tanto como alla en Canada, pero si hay frescura. 

Good Morning to all! Happy new year! Hope you all are well and are happy to return to school and work! I am very happy because I am finished all the holidays! Because it prevents some missionary work, is something I love! Here today it's a little cold, not as much as there in Canada, but there is freshness.

So finally all of the holidays are over! New Years was the last distraction that kept people too busy to talk to missionaries. Except PSYCHE!!!!! I'm a Spanish missionary so we still have to deal with el dia de los tres reyes magos! Ughghghg but it's ok because I love Spanish culture and their holidays! But I love being a missionary so much! We had an awesome week last week! We saw so many miracles in our area especially in finding! Oh right I totally forgot Mom and Dad did you ever meet a Sister Zaugg in Thailand? Because one of the Sisters in my District knows her in Thailand.

So real quick a few miracle stories. One is our investigator Cesar. He's 13, and the son of a recent convert. We taught him on Monday and it was incredible when we asked him why he wanted to be baptized and he testified to us about the atonement and repentance. Then after a while he told us he knew he needed to be baptized, but he wasn't sure that we were the true church and he wanted to know. We testified to him of the power of prayer and how we knew that this was the true church. We then invited him to say the closing prayer. After we asked him how he felt and and he said that he felt so good and during the prayer he'd felt almost like there was a hand on his shoulder. He's on Date for the 19th now and we're so excited!

(could you pray for him please? we really want him to meet his date.)

But I've been on for a little while and I need to give the computer up but I love you all so much! I love being a missionary so much! I know that this is the true church and that the Gospel is the only way to truly be happy in this life!

(Also mom and dad did you know an Elder Creer? I think I remember you mentioning it. because He's a friend of one of the Elders in my zone.)

Con mucho amor,


Elder Rojo

No comments:

Post a Comment