Elder Redd's favorite scripture

Elder Redd's favorite missionary scripture

Alma 26:11-12
But Ammon said unto him: I do not boast in my own strength,
nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with
joy, and I will rejoice in my God.
Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak;
therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his
strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought
in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Monday 17 March 2014

Another Transfer

January 27

Las Venturas de Elder Rojo: Capitulo 87

Aye Cabere. Pensaba que estaba libre ya. Pero, me equivoque... No se porque pero me voy a cambiar manana! Estoy muy triste para salir del Denver Primero me encanta el barrio! perdon tambien porque me olvide la camara entonces todos las fotos que he sacado esta semana voy a mandar otro dia. 

Aye Cabere. I thought I was free now. But I'm wrong ... I do not know why but I'm going to change tomorrow! I am sad to leave Denver First I love the neighborhood! also sorry because I forgot the camera so all the pictures I've taken this week I will send another day. 

Alright so as mentioned above I'm being transfered tomorrow morning... again... And I'm very sad to leave the Denver 1st Ward. I only had one transfer here and there were so many awesome people that I wanted to teach and see them converted. However the Lord has different plans which I suppose I will find out later. Of course that's how it always is, but sometimes I wish he would just tell me now! But I know that I fulfilled my purpose here, Cesar was Baptized, Jesus started coming back to church, and our Area is really booming. Maybe i shouldn't have worked so hard so I could have spent another transfer here accomplishing those goals. Chiste! Never would I stop working hard, the Lord's time is far too important! 

But I'm very grateful that I was able to serve here. We saw many miracles. Yesterday when I was saying my goodbyes I was very touched my many of the Members. Jesus, who'd just started coming back to church took us out for ice cream Saturday and then he brought me a tie and a belt to church! (The belt's something that I really need mine are pretty trashed) I had the opportunity to bear my testimony in Sacrament meeting. Afterwards one of the members who gave a talk said, (I'll translate this for you right now, he's a guerro anyways) "Elder Redd, the tears you're shedding now are nothing compared to the tears that you will shed when you leave the mission."  He later talked to me and told me that they'll all miss me. Ok first off good to know that I'll be missed. But secondly thanks brother Young! I really needed a reminder of the day that shall not be named! The day was just filled with tender mercies of the Lord and Love. I know that God lives, he is our father and loves each and every one of us perfectly. I know that this is his church restored on the earth! 

Con mucho amor, 


Elder Rojo

No comments:

Post a Comment