Elder Redd's favorite scripture

Elder Redd's favorite missionary scripture

Alma 26:11-12
But Ammon said unto him: I do not boast in my own strength,
nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with
joy, and I will rejoice in my God.
Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak;
therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his
strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought
in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Monday 30 September 2013

Where have you gone?


Las Venturas de Elder Rojo: Capitulo 69

Buenos tardes! hoy traigo noticias tristes, pero esta bien. Es que voy a ser translado a una otra area. No se donde pero quizas sera una area de Espanol, vamos a ver. Estoy muy triste para salirme de aqui porque me encanta el barrio y todas las personas. ES bien triste pero yo se que es la voluntad del senor! 

Good afternoon! I bring sad news, but it's okay. Is that going to be relocated to an other area. No where but maybe will be an area of ​​Spanish, let's see. I am very sad to get out of here because I love the neighborhood and all. IS very sad but I know it's the will of the lord! (Don’t you love it when he puts the news in Spanish so it’s harder to read?? Now we have to wait a week to find out where he is going-Aaaargh editor)

Ok well It was a great week last week. I'm very sad to be going, because I absolutely love it here in the Rifle 2nd ward! When the Assistants called on Saturday I spent a good ten minutes trying to reject the transfer. It's a good thing Elder Koyle and I are friends otherwise that probably wouldn't have ended well. But despite both mine and Elder Stephens protests It's still happening. 

Leaving an area is always hard, but the Lord always give you those tender mercies to know that you've done well. I've really grown to lvoe so many people here, in the ward and all the people that we teach, but I know that I've done what he wants me to do here. 

Well I don't have a ton of time today I need to go and pack and say my goodbyes but I'll try to take some more time next week to write! 

I know that this is the Lord's work. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior, I absolutely love being his servant and doing his work! 

Con mucho amor, 

Elder Rojas

No comments:

Post a Comment