Elder Redd's favorite scripture

Elder Redd's favorite missionary scripture

Alma 26:11-12
But Ammon said unto him: I do not boast in my own strength,
nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with
joy, and I will rejoice in my God.
Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak;
therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his
strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought
in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Monday 30 September 2013

Deafening!


Las Venturas de Elder Rojo: Capitulo 68

Buenos Tardes! Jajaja creo que es la primera vez que he dicho esto en mi email! Me disculpan por favor que es bien tarde y no les a he mandado nada ya. pero aqui estoy! Good Afternoon! Hahaha I think it's the first time I have said this in my email! Please excuse me it's very late and I have not sent anything to them anymore. but here I am!

Well It was another great week in the mission field! I love being a missionary so much! We're just having so much fun preaching the Gospel! Last week was busy again (as usual) but we got to see many miracles! 

One of those miracles was our new investigator Lukas. He's an amazing man! We'd OYM'ed him last transfer with Elder Gibson and hadn't been able to catch him at home since then. When we talked to him the first time he'd mentioned that he had a good friend in another ward in our stake. We'd kinda stopped thinking about him because we could never catch him at home. Then last week we got a call from this member telling us that we should definitely not give up! That we needed to keep trying. We tired twice but still nothing. Then on Saturday we were driving by and we saw his house. I felt the spirit whisper, "Go try Lukas" I discarded the thought thinking, "Nah he';s never home. we have other work to do. Then ten minutes later when our 'other work' had fallen through and we were driving past his house again, I heard the spirit. This time it was more of a shout, "GO AND SEE LUKAS!!!!!!" ... ... ... Ok, but it would be nice to have my hearing back. So we did we knocked his door and he answered! Then we taught him The Restoration and it was amazing! I know that the Lord blessed us to go on the day that he was home and would accept us! 

I don't have a ton of time I'm sorry. But hopefully next week I'll have more time! 

Con mucho amor, 

Elder Rojo

No comments:

Post a Comment