Elder Redd's favorite scripture

Elder Redd's favorite missionary scripture

Alma 26:11-12
But Ammon said unto him: I do not boast in my own strength,
nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with
joy, and I will rejoice in my God.
Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak;
therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his
strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought
in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Monday 30 September 2013

Stressful week


Las Venturas de Elder Rojo: Capitulo 67

Hay Que Animo!!!!! Tengo un nuevo sobrino Pues creo que nada que puedo decir hoy va a tener mucho que ver. Porque claro que si las noticias de los Still son tan animados! 

So yeah that's super exciting that The Stills had a baby! And that's pretty much the only news I heard from anyone so I guess I'll tell you a little about my week last week. 

So It was probably the busiest most stressful week of my mission so far, but I absolutely loved it! So as I mentioned last week, We were in Craig 2 hours away doing exchanges. So we got back late Tuesday night. Then on Wednesday we had a somewhat normal day when we met with our Stake President. Thursday we drove to Glenwood for our Mission Leadership Council, then came back to Rifle so we could pick up Elder Olivas and do splits with the members of our ward. Then drove to Glenwood again to do a baptismal interview. Then we drove to Eagle and spent the night there so we could work in Elder Olivas' area on Friday. Saturday we drove to Meeker for the sister's conference. Why President Murdock wanted us in a room with seventeen Sisters I do not know. But it was kinda weird for Elder Stephens and I being the only elders in the room. Especially because President didn't get there until later. Then Sunday we finally had a somewhat normal day in our area. Except that we had a conference call with the stake JustServe committee that night. So yeah super crazy busy week! 

I don't have much time today but I love you all and I'll send some pictures in just a minute!

Con mucho amor, 

Elder Rojo.

No comments:

Post a Comment