Elder Redd's favorite scripture

Elder Redd's favorite missionary scripture

Alma 26:11-12
But Ammon said unto him: I do not boast in my own strength,
nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with
joy, and I will rejoice in my God.
Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak;
therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his
strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought
in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Sunday 25 May 2014

When will Peter be home?

Peter will arrive in Calgary at 1:54PM on Wednesday, June 4. Anyone who wants to welcome him home is invited to come to the airport.

He will report his mission in Sacrament Meeting on Sunday June 8 at 9AM and we would love to have you all enjoy his testimony and missionary experiences. He will be speaking for 15 to 20 minutes. If you haven't attended church with Peter, you should know that everyone is welcome to attend church services of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. This service will be about an hour and ten minutes. Most men wear a shirt and tie or a suit. Women usually wear a skirt or dress.

1 comment:

  1. My daughter, Sister Crystal Smith, is currently serving a mission in Grand Junction. Her 21st birthday is THIS Sunday, April 24th. I'm trying to get in touch with some members in her area to help make this a special birthday for her. Can you please help me?

    ReplyDelete