Elder Redd's favorite scripture

Elder Redd's favorite missionary scripture

Alma 26:11-12
But Ammon said unto him: I do not boast in my own strength,
nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with
joy, and I will rejoice in my God.
Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak;
therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his
strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought
in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Monday 25 March 2013

It's been a while Capitulo 37


Las Venturas de Elder Rojo: Capitulo 37

February 12, 2013 (infrequent posts are what happens when the parents are missionaries too)

Hola a toda la familia! Primero, Perdoneme por aquel abominacion que mando la semana pasada. Casi no tenia tiempo, ahorita mis dias de preparacion son bien locos y muy occupados! pero estoy muy agradecido que no recibi ningun correos de irritacion debido del malo correo que envie.

Ok so I do actually love you all, I just had a crazy week last week, my p-days are getting continually busier and more occupied. but anyways I have some pretty exciting news to tell you later. So first off If I could ask someone to send me Grandma and Grandpa Redd's address? The Christmas card I sent them got sent back. Also I want to profusely thank the Schneiders for those chocolates they sent me awhile I ago I just got them from the mission office because they put them in the fridge and forgot to give them to me. but thankyou so much because I have them now and they are great!

In answer to the question mom I am doing well I got sick for a little while earlier but I'm doing a lot better right now so I'm good gracias.

Also happy Valentines day! thanks for the Valentines they were quite funny Sister!

Alright so now I'll tell you a little bit about the week. Elder Havig and I had a great week, we were able to teach lots, and we also found several more new investigators. Possibly the most exciting news is that our investigator Felix accepted a baptismal date for February 24th, I may or may not have mentioned him before but he's super awesome and been talking with the missionaries for almost a year now. So could you all please pray for him? I really hope he can get baptized! But yeah it was just overall a great week.

Another really exciting piece of news was that I got to help with a Baptism yesterday!!!! The Hermanas' investigator Abuelito Romeo got baptized, he's a very old man and they needed two people to be in the font to help him get in and out of the water, The family asked me if I would help, and it was so awesome to have the opportunity to assist in any way of helping someone be baptized.

The last thing that I'm really excited about involves some transfer news. So this last week Elder Belnap received his visa and just left for Peru this morning. We had thought that Elder Rollins would get a new companion because there are two other Spanish Missions in our Zone serving in English Areas. Well he's not, instead he's coming with Elder Havig and I for the next two weeks! I'm really excited to serve with him, he's a great missionary and we'll have a lot of fun and we're also going to see a lot of success this week!

Well sorry but once again this week I'm a little rushed for time, so I hope you enjoy the email that is a lot longer than last week's. I'll also try to send a longer one next week!

Con Mucho Amor,

Elder Rojo

No comments:

Post a Comment