Elder Redd's favorite scripture

Elder Redd's favorite missionary scripture

Alma 26:11-12
But Ammon said unto him: I do not boast in my own strength,
nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with
joy, and I will rejoice in my God.
Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak;
therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his
strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought
in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Monday 7 April 2014

Three years??

Las Venturas de Elder Rojo: Capitulo 96 

Hoy tengo muchas historias para relatar! Vimos muchos milagros y fue una semana marravillosa! Y me falta un poco el tiempo entonces voy a escribir rapido! 

Today I have many stories to tell! We saw many miracles and had a wonderful week! And I need a little time then I'll type fast!

Man I am so excited for Conference! Firstly because I love to hear the Prophet and Apostles speak, and Secondly because President Monson is going to announce that missions will now be three years and offer extensions to all serving missionaries! So that's going to be awesome. (That's my personal belief and there is no doctrine to back it up) 

It was great to hear from several of you! Especially those who sent pictures! I think I was asked a few questions but I don't remember so I'll just go straight into stories. 

Well Monday was awesome as the pictures show we had a ton of fun hiking the Monument. Elder McGee and I had a ton of fun so we decided to go back during the week and run the trail for our morning work out. So on Thursday we woke up at 5:20 and drove up there and ran the Trail with Gabe! It was a beautiful morning and I took my camera with me on the trail so I could get some pictures of the Sunrise that I knew would be coming. As we ran I kept thinking any minute now it will just come over the Grand Mesa and I will get some epic pictures! and then it was cloudy... =( 

So Saturday I was on exchanges with Elder Koyle, one of the outwest assistants (yeah we have four aps in our mission!) And I really love Elder Koyle we've both been in leadership for awhile so we know each other fairly well. He came to the 12th ward with me and it was an awesome day! We were OYMing like madmen because everyone was out on the beautiful Saturday. We also went to an appointment we'd set earlier with a young man we'd OYMed. When we got there he'd already read the pamphlet we left him and had some awesome questions! We taught him and it was just pwerful! Before we could even invite him to church he asked us what time it was! Then he came the next day to an amazing fast and testimony meeting! He stayed all 3 hours and for the Break Fast that our Singles ward has. He loved church and he's been reading the book of Mormon! 

Sorry it's a little shorter I just spent some time talking with the man next to me about the Gospel! 

I know that the Lord's hand is in this work, He loves and cares for each of his children. THat's why he sent Jesus Christ here to suffer and die for us because he is the only way that we can return to live with our Father in Heaven. 

Con mucho amor, 

Elder Rojo



No comments:

Post a Comment