Elder Redd's favorite scripture

Elder Redd's favorite missionary scripture

Alma 26:11-12
But Ammon said unto him: I do not boast in my own strength,
nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with
joy, and I will rejoice in my God.
Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak;
therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his
strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought
in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Sunday 2 September 2012

Capitulo 13

Las Venturas de Elder Rojo: Capitulo 13 

Hola Familia y Amigos! 

Estoy muy animado. Estoy teniendo un gran tiempo aqui en Denver. Este semana elder Lopez y yo encontramos muchos nuevos investigadores! 

It was great to read your emails! Mom and Dad it sound like you're very busy for the next few months before you leave. I'm super excited that you'll be serving a mission at the same time as me, and it will be really interesting to relay mission experiences once you're in the field too. I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures, I'll send some more next week. President Maynes has asked that we don't give out our address's, so anything you want to send me should just be sent to the mission office and then they can forward it to me or I can pick it up at the end of a transfer. 

Alright I don't have a ton of time this week so I'll quickly tell you a few things that happened before I have to sign off.


Yesterday we went to the baptism of Angelo, he was Baptized by Elders E and T the zone leaders who are in our District. All of the missionaries know him pretty well because he plays basketball with us on P-days. Actually we know the whole family pretty well. They have an amazing story. The missionaries met them a few months ago, and now the whole family has been baptized! Yesterday Angelo was baptized by his father Mike and it was an incredibly powerful experience! It's so cool to see the changes that he's made in his life. And he's planning on serving a mission in a year! I'm super excited, because if all our investigators on date keep their dates, we could have a baptism every week of September! So we're gonna work hard this week so we can keep all of them on date and get them to keep their commitments! 

Oh before I forget, do you think you could possibly send me some conference CD's because I'm in a car a lot and listening to conference talks would be really great if not don't sweat it. 

Well I love you all tell all the ibbi's about me so that they'll actually remember me in two years. 

Elder Redd,

Sorry the letters short I'll write a longer one next week

No comments:

Post a Comment